The following is a list of items we could use or currently in need of. Thank you in advance for your generous donations, without your help we could not continue the mission of eliminating substandard housing in our area.
This list is in no particular order of importance. We need all of these items.
Volunteers – Donation of time- from individuals to groups, as well as many types of skilled laborers and subcontractors- is always greatly appreciated. Our greatest volunteer need at this specific time is someone who enjoys or has skill in tiling.
Funding - Monetary contributions are always appreciated and are actually the easiest and least time consuming thing to give…and we can always use them to purchase many of the items on the Wish List. Event sponsors for things such as t-shirts, printing, etc., are a blessing as well. To learn more about being a sponsor call 575-525-0475.
- Copy paper/office supplies
- Ink pens, permanent markers, dry erase markers, highlighters
- binder clips, folders, , and other office supplies
- Printing Services
- Light bulbs
- Power tools (circular saw, miter saw)
- 16oz hammers with metal handles,
- Chalk lines,
- Dimpler bits (Philips head) for sheetrock.
- Aluminum or Fiberglass Extension Ladders
- Steel Tape Measures
- 4’ 6′ and 8′ Step Ladders
- Kitchen Cabinets, Windows, Doors, and/or Trim Package (new; for the houses we build)
- Landscaping Rakes
- Property (donated or purchased inexpensively to build houses)
- Utility Knives (with closing blades)
- Paint Brushes, Rollers, Covers, and Pans
- Drill Bit Sets
- Portable Kerosene Heaters
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Lunches/Snacks for Volunteers
- Paper Products (plates, cups, towels)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Bottled Water
- First Aid Kits
- Duct Tape
- Flatbed Carts
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Upholstered Furniture
- New and Used Appliances
- In-kind assistance: Vehicle maintenance and repair services